Little Ladybirds Day Nursery is a children’s day nursery situated at Falcon Court, Preston Farm, Stockton-on-Tees.
Part of the Clever Clogs Group, we are rated as Good by Ofsted and by Day Nurseries as one of the Top 20 children’s nurseries in the North of England for five consecutive years (2019-2023), and we strive continuously for further improvement.
We provide care for children aged six weeks through to five years old, and are within easy reach of all the local towns including Ingleby Barwick, Thornaby, Stockton, Eaglescliffe and Middlesbrough.
Our Vision is ‘Inspiring our children for a harmonious, healthier and happier world’, and these are underpinned by our Values of ‘Trust, Belonging, Passion’.
Here are just some of the reasons why we think Little Ladybirds would be perfect for your child/children:
- Large spacious rooms designed with the development of the children in mind.
- Outdoor play area utilities natural materials, including a mud kitchen and water wall.
- Highly qualified staff team includes an Early Years Teacher.
- All staff are trained in paediatric first aid.
- Our Pre-School staff to children ratios are 1:8, as opposed to 1:13 in school nurseries.
- Extra curricula activities provided at no extra charge, including football, foreign languages, signing tots, baking, show and tell, gardening club and much more.
- Flexibility on days (upon request)
- 2, 3 and 4-year-old grant funding available, including 30 hours’ free childcare each week and tax free childcare support.
- Only a £40 deposit secures your child’s place, and this is refunded against your first invoice.
- The nursery is perfectly situated just minutes away from the A66 and A19.
Please view our Ofsted report here.
If you would like to visit Little Ladybirds to see the nursery for yourself, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 01642 614020 or email us. You can also take a special 3D tour of the nursery above.
"“My children literally run into nursery on a morning with so much excitement. The care they receive is exceptional."