Choosing what nursery is best for your child is one of the most difficult decisions you can make, but when considering Little Ladybirds Day Nursery please consider reading our latest Ofsted report which was published in June 2023 and in which we were rated Good in all areas.
The summary of the key findings is as follows:
- The manager and staff team have developed a clear curriculum for children, which focuses on building secure foundations for their future. Children benefit from exciting activities and staff challenge them to make good progress across all areas of their learning
- The management team has thoroughly considered the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on children’s development. Managers have developed an extra room in the nursery to support children and ensure that they have all the necessary skills before they move onto pre-school. This has had a positive impact on children’s social skills, confidence and concentration.
- A key strength of the nursery is the provision for children who have special
educational needs and/or disabilities.
- Staff know how to meet children’s care needs effectively. Babies have flexible settling-in sessions and parents are welcome to attend daily to breastfeed. Staff gather information about children before they start to ensure that they are well prepared to meet any complex medical needs and allergies. Children have close relationships with staff and show they feel safe in the nursery.
- Partnerships with parents and families are very positive. Parents have access to forums where they share feedback about the nursery. In addition, they attend regular parents’ meetings to discuss their children’s progress with key staff. Parents and carers say they are particularly happy with the inclusivity at the nursery and how supportive the staff are.